The market is primarily driven due to its use in numerous applications including food & beverage, paper, pharmaceuticals, textiles and other applications such as coatings, adhesives and biodegradable polymers. Growing health and nutrition concerns along with changing preference for healthy appetite are also likely to be a major driving factor for the market.
Request free sample of this research report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1307
Increasing demand for convenience food and rapidly developing pharmaceutical industries, especially in the Asia Pacific region, are expected to drive global market growth. With several companies concentrated in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific, the market is highly competitive and fragmented in nature.
Maltodextrin’s rising popularity also drives the modified starch market. On the other hand, the key factors hampering this market’s growth are higher raw material costs and high R&D costs. This shows that there is an enormous scope for the global growth of the modified starch market.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Modified Starch Market is forecasted to grow from USD 10.32 Billion in 2018 to USD 14.98 Billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 4.6%, during the forecast period. The market is primarily driven due to its use in numerous applications including food & beverage, paper, pharmaceuticals, textiles and other applications such as coatings, adhesives and biodegradable polymers. Growing health and nutrition concerns along with changing preference for healthy appetite are also likely to be a major driving factor for the market.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/modified-starch-market
- The market for corn is expected to grow the largest at USD 4.04 Billion in 2026, at a CAGR of 5.6% during the forecast period. Corn is a staple food, preferred throughout the globe because of its importance in several countries diets. It is widely used in soups and liquid-based foods such as sauces, gravies, and custards as a thickening agent.
- The market for North America held the largest market share in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 5.39 Billion in 2026, at a CAGR of 5.3% during the forecast period. Increasing awareness of the benefits of consuming low-fat foods is expected to fuel the region’s product demand, especially in the U.S. as it is one of the world’s leading corn & corn-starch producers.
- The major players in the market are Cargill (US), Tate & Lyle (UK), Archer Daniels Midland (US), Ingredion Inc. (US), Grain Processing Corp. (US), Emsland-Stärke GmbH (Germany), Global Bio-Chem Technology Group Co. Ltd. (Hong Kong), SPAC Starch Products (India), Qingdao CBH Co., Ltd. Company (China), Roquette Frères (France) and others.
Segments covered in the report:
This report forecasts volume and revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis on the industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2016 to 2026. For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the market on the basis of type, raw material, function, application and regional analysis.
Type (Kilo Tons) (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Cationic Starch
- Etherified Starch
- Esterified Starch
- Resistant Starch
Raw Materials (Kilo Tons) (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
Function (Kilo Tons) (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
Application (Kilo Tons) (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Food & beverages
- Bakery & confectionery
- Others (foundry, adhesives, detergents and cardboard manufacturing)
- Animal feed
- Swine feed
- Ruminant feed
- Poultry feed
Region (Kilo Tons) (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Browse more reports of Health Food and Sports Nutrition category at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report/category/health-food-and-sports-nutrition