Market Size – USD 74.22 billion in 2018, Market Growth – CAGR of 9.0%, Market Trends – Increasing demand in pharmaceutical sector.
The Global Lithium Foil Market is expected to reach USD 154.00 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Lithium is a soft, silver metal, and is the lightest of all the metals on the earth. Lithium is kept under oil to check corrosion as the metal reacts gradually in water and in air where it ultimately forms a black coating of oxide. Lithium finds application as an alloying agent with aluminum and magnesium. Lithium is used in the manufacturing of batteries. Lithium and its compounds also find applications in the production of glass and ceramics.
An increase in the implementation of lithium foils in batteries used in various end-use products like electric vehicles, smart wearable, IoT devices and RFID tags among others is estimated to stimulate the market demand.
North America is one of the key revenue generating region in the market with a growth rate of 9.0% throughout the forecast period. This can be attributed to rapid technological developments in the region which has created a surge in demand for lithium foil especially in the energy storage and battery application. Developments in the field of nuclear science in the region has also given a push to the market demand.
Request for a sample of this research report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1190
Further key findings from the report suggest
- 3N product type is expected to contribute to the largest market share with a growth rate of CAGR 9.1% throughout the forecast period.
- Rolled lithium foils are expected to dominate the in terms of volume in the forecast period because of its widespread application in end-use products.
- Based on application, the energy storage and Battery segment is projected to occupy the largest market share due to the extensive use of lithium foils in batteries which find huge application consumer electronics, automotive and grid storage.
- Asia Pacific market is project to contribute to the largest market share with a CAGR of 9.1% in the forecast period owing to a rapid growth in consumer electronics sector and energy sector. The recent growth in the deployment in electric vehicles is further fuelling the growth of the market in this region.
- Key participants include American Elements, Central Electronics Ltd., FMC, Novosibirsk, Chemetall, CNNC Jianzhong, Ganfeng Lithium, Tianqi Lithium, Hongwei Litium and Albemarle among Others.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented global lithium foil market on the basis of product type, type, shape, standard thickness, application and region:
Product Type (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Plated Foils
- Clad Foils
Shape Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
Standard Thickness Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Energy Storage & Batteries
- Research & Laboratory
- Nuclear Energy
- Pharmaceuticals & Intermediate
Make an Inquiry for purchasing this report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/make-enquiry-form/1190
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South-east Asia
- Latin America
Browse More Reports of Materials and Chemicals Category At: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report/category/materials-and-chemicals